- Minors (17 years of age and younger) must be
accompanied by an adult
- Please advise the receptionist when you come in of any
change in your insurance, address, phone number, etc.,
which may have occurred since your last office visit.
- Patients coming in from rehabilitation facilities or the
nursing home must be accompanied by a family member
or an employee of the facility when the patient comes for
- The office staff is available to assist individuals by
providing suggestions for overnight accommodations, if
needed, for those who may arrive from out of town.
- We value your time, thus our physicians and staff work to
keep your wait times in our office as minimal as
possible. We will do our best to inform you when a
physician is running behind schedule. Please feel free to
also call ahead of your appointment time and ask how
the physician is running.
|Trouble filling out our forms? Please call
for assistance during office hours.
East Lansing Orthopedic Association
2012 East Lansing Orthopedic Association PC. All Rights Reserved
3394 E Jolly Road, Suite A Lansing, MI 48910 * Phone (517) 394 - 3200 * Fax (517) 394 - 4250